how can I order cupcakes?
- order online for in-store pickup, curbside pickup or local delivery by 1pm one day prior to your order date
- for same day orders - please call us in store at 902 446 2206.
how can I order cakes?
- order online for in-store pickup, curbside pick up or local delivery by 1pm two days prior to your order date
- need a cake today? we have a selection of cakes available, give us a call at 902 446 2206
do I need to pre-pay?
yes, we require a valid Visa or MasterCard number to confirm your order
what is the earliest time I can have my cupcakes delivered?
- we deliver downtown halifax and surrounding areas. we have two delivery windows, 1-4pm or 3-6pm
do you make custom cakes and cupcakes?
- looking for a cake to look like your pup, a game or theme your family member loves? I’m sorry, its just not what we do! we have taken the flavors and ingredients we love and created a variety of cakes that are both beautiful and delicious. see them here
do you make mini cupcakes?
- yes, we definitely do however, we do not sell them on the counter so they have to be pre-ordered the day before. minimum two dozen order with the option of one flavor per dozen. sorry minis are too mini to fill but we have a great list of flavors you can choose from. order here
how should I store my cupcakes?
for the best experience our cupcakes should be eaten the day you purchase them and be kept and served at room temperature.
do not refrigerate them as the butter in the cake and buttercream will harden and give a completely different texture.
If you will be enjoying them more than 24 hours after purchasing, we recommend freezing them in an airtight container or place the box in a sealed plastic bag and freeze. for serving remove cupcakes from the freezer 4-5 hours in advance and leave at room temperature to thaw completely.
how should I transport my cupcakes?
- very very carefully. we can’t stress this enough - the box of cupcakes needs to stay level. they can’t be tilted, bumped, on the car seat. they are in an insert that is specifically made for cupcake boxes however there is no way to ensure your cupcakes get home safely unless you keep them level.
I want cupcakes for breakfast, why do you only open at 11am?
- we bake fresh everyday beginning at 4am and our pastry chefs bust their butts to get them finished for 11am. we take pride in our products we create and this love takes time.
do you sell gluten free, vegan or dairy free cupcakes?
- sorry, none of those options here. we want to be able to do it safely for our customers and right now our kitchen is not set up to be able to do that.
do your products contain nuts?
- we are NOT a nut-free bakery. we use a selection of nuts and peanut butter on a daily basis therefore, we do not recommend anyone with a nut allergy or sensitivity handle or consume our products.
do you do corporate orders?
- yes, we do them often for many different occasions ie; meetings, grand openings, holiday parties, customer appreciation etc… we can do any number, small or large. give us a call at 902 446 2206 and we can discuss your needs.
do you make wedding cakes and cupcakes?
- yes, we love weddings, its how layers was created. we offer cupcake weddings, single layer cake weddings and have a selection of set wedding cake designs. see our weddings page here (link)
If we didn’t answer your question here please give us a call at 902 446-2206 or email email@example.com